Using effective 3D scanning technology, WEBA can troubleshoot problems and streamline common surveying tasks to deliver fast, accurate, and reliable results which traditional methods would normally take weeks to accomplish.
The high-precision, robustness and portability of modern laser scanners, along with their advanced ability to create graphic and dimensioned reproductions of large complex structures in great detail has made 3D scanning a proven technology and invaluable solution when designing, building, restructuring and extending technical facilities.
WEBA 3D scanning service offers an efficient method for 3D surveying of large structures and reduces the need to physically visit sites and carry out inspections.
WEBA 3D Scanning is an ideal solution for:
- Predetermining a new design (equipment) integration
- Obtaining accurate measurements from a safe distance
- Maintaining progressive quality control during construction
- Creating accurate prelim design and costing for feasibility study
- Inspecting and surveying large equipment and structures
- Creating accurate reverse engineering
- Generating 3D models from on-site conditions
WEBA 3D Scanning delivers multiple benefits:
- Reduces costs on reworking from design and manufacturing to installation
- Reduces downtime during installation phase
- Reduces project risks and margin for errors in time-sensitive situations
- Improves planning and scheduling through the provision of precise and reliable data
- Provides accurate prelim design and costing for feasibility study
- Enables faster and easier inspection of large equipment and structures
- Measures project progress in real time
- Minimizes health and safety risks